Boost your skincare routine with our moisture rich Turmeric cream mask it helps balance, brighten and replenish skin, for a healthy glow. Perfect for normal to dry skin. Best used with our Turmeric Scrub and finished with our Turmeric brightening oil.
Turmeric contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components. These characteristics may provide glow and luster to the skin. Turmeric may also revive your skin by bringing out its natural glow.
You may want to try a turmeric face mask to help reduce acne and any resulting scars. The anti-inflammatory qualities can target your pores and calm the skin. Turmeric is also known to reduce scarring. This combination of uses may help your face clear up from acne breakouts.
Turmeric Face Mask Benefits:
The wonderful benefits of turmeric face mask are provided below.
1. Turmeric Face Mask for for Acne: Turmeric kills the P.acnes bacteria which is responsible for an acne. It reduces inflammation and removes excess oil from the skin and heals acne.
2. Turmeric Face Mask for for Blackheads: The antibacterial and antiseptic properties of turmeric help remove blackheads, scars, and dark spots giving you a flawless skin.
3. Turmeric Face Mask for for Glowing Skin: Calcium present in the turmeric heals dry and withered skin and gives you a smooth and glowing skin.
4. Turmeric Face Mask for for Oily Skin: Turmeric unclogs your pores, regulates the secretion of oil and removes excess oil from the skin.
5. Turmeric Face Mask for for Dark Spots: Curcumin present in the turmeric inhibits skin pigmentation and reduces dark spots
6. Turmeric Face Mask for for Dry Skin: Vitamin B6 present in turmeric forms new skin cells, moisturizes it, and heals dry skin.
7. Turmeric Face Mask for for Hair Removal: Turmeric helps you get rid of unwanted facial hairs by shrinking hair follicles and curbing the growth of facial hair.
8. Turmeric Face Mask for for Blemishes: Curcumin present in turmeric regulates melanin production which is responsible for giving the skin dark spots, blemishes, and acne scars.
9. Turmeric Face Mask for for Dark Areas: The turmeric contains curcumin which reduces dark spots and lightens the skin naturally.
10. Turmeric Face Mask for Marks: The healing properties of turmeric deal with marks and promote the regeneration of healthy skin.
Directions: Apply a thin layer to clean skin, avoiding eye area or open wounds. Apply using a soft clean make up brush or clean fingers. Gently massage your skin. Relax and let the mask sit for 5 -10 minutes. Rinse the mask off with warm water. Pat dry.
Recommended use - 1 - 2 times per week
If irritation occurs, rinse immediately, and discontinue use. Do not apply on broken skin.
Ingredients: Turmeric oil, Turmeric Powder, Kaolin and Castor Seed Oil. The base also contains Rice Bran, Rosemary Leaf Extract, and Sunflower Extracts.
No yellowing of the skin should occur with this mask. If it does, please discontinue use.